The Valentine’s Week is blissful for couples. For singles, its a nightmare. Singles have to deal with some really awkward situations. Be it in cinemas, restaurants, parks or even with friends who just started dating. How could they?
Let’s admit, cupid hasn’t been too kind! Here’s a list of things that you go through during Valentine’s week.
1. The reaction you have when asked,’Do you have a date?’
Who cares! You got the couch, remote and pizza!
2. While everyone is celebrating love with kisses, hugs and even teddy bears, you’re like.
Wait, did you forget that no date means: no showers every day, more money in your wallet, zero phone bills, and most importantly FREEDOM!
3. You don’t really get why you’re single.
You keep telling you friends that you’re just not ready for it.
4. Don’t you remember the last relationship? How about a re-run?
Yeah, you sure had some memorable moments, but it sure wasn’t worth the pain in the….
5. After having so many failed relationships, you’ll find someone eventually.
Remind yourself of all the crap you went through and realize you’re better off single, at least for a while.
This weekend do this instead!
6. Call up all your ‘single’ friends and plan a crazy ‘next two days’.
7. Party like there’s no tomorrow!
8. Workout in the Gym, there’s no waiting for weights!
9. Don’t miss the ICC World Cup 2015 match of India v/s Pakistan. LOL.
10. Aaand, tell people to buzz off if they nag you constantly about being forever alone!
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful things that might happen to you, but being single on Valentine’s Day isn’t that bad either. You always have you.